Sport Performance Training Group Spring
Date(s) - 9 Apr 2018 until 25 Jun 2018
Grande Prairie Regional College
April 9 to June 25
2 x per week – $440 + gst (for full session)
Start at anytime, cost adjusted accordingly (see below)
Grade 7 – 12
- M & W 6:00-7:00pm (no training on Victoria Day – May 21)
- T & TH 6:00-7:00pm
- Is led by Professional Strength and Conditioning coaches that have experience developing athletes
- Train in a training space designed for athletes (GPRC High Performance Training Centre)
- Integrates Sport Psychology concepts into the training session
- Continues to challenge athletes as they become physically capable of more complex and sport specific training
- Uses developmentally appropriate training to build resilient youth athletes
- Regularly tests in session to track progress and response to training
- Is available (and recommended) year round for maximum athlete development
- Has a 1 to 12 coach to athlete ratio
- Decreases the likelihood of injury
- Accommodates attendance flexibility for your busy schedule (inquire for details)
For more information call 780-539-2072 – Wendy Moar firstname.lastname@example.org.
To complete registration, please fill out the athlete intake form. We ask for these forms once annually starting July 1 of every year.
Bookings are closed for this event.