Sport Performance Training Group Spring
Date(s) - 24 Apr 2017 until 26 Jun 2017
Grande Prairie Regional College
April 24 to June 26
2 x per week – $360 + gst
Grade 7 – 12
- M & W 6:30-7:30pm **(no training on May 22)
- T & TH 6:30-7:30pm
- Is led by Professional Strength and Conditioning coaches that have experience developing athletes
- Integrates Sport Psychology concepts into the training session
- Continues to challenge athletes as they become physically capable of more complex and sport specific training
- Uses developmentally appropriate training to build resilient youth athletes
- Regularly tests in session to track progress and response to training
- Is available (and recommended) year round for maximum athlete development
- Has no more than a 1 to 12 coach to athlete ratio
- Decreases the likelihood of injury
For more information call 780-539-2072 – Wendy Moar email@example.com
To complete registration, please fill out the athlete intake form.
Bookings for the spring program open February 15.
Bookings are closed for this event.