NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program
Date(s) - 4 Aug 2017
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
In partnership with CSI Calgary, this course is available for online delivery.
Please contact Wendy at 780-539-2072 or email@example.com to inquire.
Design a Basic Sport Program
Date & Time: Friday, August 4, 2017 (09:00 – 13:00)
Cost = $45.00
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.