Coach Enhancement Program – Developing Athletic Abilities
Date(s) - 4 Jun 2017 until 25 Jun 2017
Grande Prairie Regional College
Do you want the highest quality, developmentally appropriate program for your emerging & elite athletes? Do you want to be the best grassroots coach you can be?
Understanding how to Develop Athletics Abilities allows you to develop your athletes towards their potential. Increase your knowledge in a supportive learning environment and get NCCP credit. Work with a Coach mentor and Strength & Conditioning Specialist to take your knowledge and athletes to the next level!
- be able to implement general and sport-specific training protocols and methods to effectively develop or maintain the athletic abilities necessary for your sport;
- know how to apply training principles and variables to training methods that build fitness, endurance, strength, speed and sport-specific conditioning; and
- be able to select and adapt testing and training protocols.
Is this program for you?
This program is for active coaches that require National Coach Certification Program (NCCP) training to participate in their sport and have taken previous NCCP courses.
|Sunday June 4||1:00pm – 6:00pm||In Person – GPRC|
|Tuesday June 13||6:30pm – 8:30pm||online|
|Tuesday June 20||6:30pm – 8:30pm||online|
|Sunday June 25||1:00pm – 6:00pm||In Person – GPRC|
$360 value for only a $180 deposit!
To receive successful completion, coaches must:
- Attend June 4 & June 25 in person sessions and the online sessions
- Present their Developing Athletic Abilities project on June 24 for feedback
- Accommodations may be possible, please contact for further information
Upon successful completion coaches receive:
- NCCP Developing Athletic Abilities credited to your NCCP transcript
- $150 deposit returned
Bookings are closed for this event.